- 1 cup of besan ( Gram flour)
- 4 capsicum, cleaned and cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon of haldi
- 1 teaspoon of jeera ( Cumin seeds)
- ! teaspoon of Ajwain
- 1 teaspoon of Saunf ( Fennel Seeds) (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste
- few teaspoon of refined oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for garnish
Procedure to make.
- Firstly heat the kadai and roast the besan till it changes colour to light brown and now remove this besan into a separate plate and in the same pan heat oil and add jeera, Haldi , ajwain and fennel seeds and let it splutter.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for sometime and finally add the besan and mix together and add the chilli powder
- In another kadai add a little oil and add the Capsicum and a little amount to salt and let it cook till tender.
- Now add this cooked capsicum to the Besan mixture and mix throughly and add salt as per taste.
- This is basically a dry curry.
- U can make this Using Spring onions and Brinjals also.