A recipe made with minimum ingredients and is a healthy snack and the best part ... it can be made in a few minutes... So no sweating in kitchen this summer.
Ingredients required :-
- 2-3 papads roasted
- 1/2 cup peanuts roasted
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts roasted( optional)
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1cup tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and diced into cubes
- 1 -2 boiled potatoes peeled and diced into cubes
- juice of half a lime
- 1-2 tspns of chaat masala
- 1- 2 green chilles finely chopped ( optional)
- finely chopped coriander ( optional)
Procedure to make:-
- Roast the papads on flame and then crush into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl firstly add the boiled and diced potatoes, onions,tomatoes, cucumber,peanuts, and cashew nuts and mix throughly.
- Now add the chaat masala, lime juice and green chilly.
- Add the roasted and crushed papads and mix properly.
- Serve immediately as the papads will get soggy.