- one litre curdled milk.
- 1-2 tspn of salt
- 2-3 tspn of black pepper powder
- 2 tspn of roasted fennel and cumin seeds
procedure of make :-
- If curdled milk is not available then you can make it by bringing milk to a boil and adding 2-3 tspn of lemon juice and turning off the heat.( for one litre of milk)
- Separate the whey by straining the milk in a muslin cloth and wash it once in running water.
- Bring together the ends of cloth and tie in fridge or anywhere else to let it drain out the water.
- After water is drained away remove from cloth.
- In a blender first blend remaining ingredients and finally add cheese and blend again to a smooth paste.
- Remove from mixie and store in a air tight container.
- This spread can be stored upto a week or 10 days.
Use full cream milk for a nice creamy cheese spread....