PREPARATION TIME :- 30 mins
COOKING TIME :- 20 mins
CAN BE PRESERVED IN FRIDGE FOR A WEEK.
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
- 250 grams of plums washed
- 7-8 cloves of garlic finely minched
- 3 tspn of grated ginger
- 2 tspn of turmeric powder
- 2 tspn of salt
- 2-3 tspn of pepper powder
- 2-3 broken red chilly
- 100 ml of water
- Few tspn of refined oil
PROCEDURE TO MAKE:-
- In a pan heat some water and when it starts to boil add the plums and let it boil for sometime.
- Once the plums softens sieve through a muslin cloth or a sieve to remove the skin and the seeds.
- Now in a pan heat some oil and add to it the minched garlic cloves,ginger and red chillies and saute for a while.
- Add the plum puree and bring to a boil and add the turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Cool and store in a airtight vessel.