This is a super tasty and super nutritious ladoos. I had a quarter cup of Oats and also a quarter cup of roasted peanut powder. So i thought adding these ingredients to regular coconut ladoo and make something more interesting.
Preparation time:- 20 mins
Cooking time :-30 mins
Makes 8-10 ladoos
sending this to https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fguruscooking.com%2Fgurus-cooking-giveaway-kids-special-13%2F
- 2 cup of grated dry coconut( Kopra)
- 1/4 cup of oats roasted and powdered ( plain flavored or sweet flavoured ones can also be used)
- 1/4 of roasted peanut powder
- a pinch of cardamom powder
- Powdered sugar
- 2 tspn of Clarified butter( ghee)(optional)
Procedure to make :-
- Roast the coconut in a thick bottomed pan on a medium flame and taking care that it does not burn.
- Once it has turned golden brown add roasted and powdered oats, roasted peanut powder and Clarified butter and mix in well.
- After all ingredients are properly roasted add powdered sugar and pinch of cardamom powder and turn off the heat.
- Mix well the sugar into coconut-oat-peanut mixture.
- After it has cooled down a bit make ladoos.
- Super nutritious ladoos are ready to serve.