Pages

Monday, 22 July 2013

My 1st food award

Feeling so so happy to begin my weekday with this award. I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and have seen lots of ups and downs in this journey. Made many new FOODIE friends who inspire me to be better with each post. I want to thank a dear friend who has been a great inspiration and helped me learn a lot about blogging techniques. And secondly a big thank you to Shruti J of SJ's Food Court for sharing this award with me and making my day. 



Here are the rules to follow:



- Add the ABC logo to your new blog post.
- Write one word or a phrase about yourself that begins with A, B, C, etc.
- Nominate some blogs and leave a comment on those blogs to let them know! 

Thinking of a word that describes me the best i must also use the word Curious. Am curious about the various food techniques used,history related to a cuisine. 

Now nomination part,

I would like to nominate 

Keep cooking and sharing. :)